Angled runway not working?

For anyone who has purchased one of these 80,000 dollar runways and are wondering why it is not working. I apologize but the reason why is that an angled runway is practically useless and is mostly for looks. I still do not know why it does not work but I have looked many places and people all have the same question. I recommend too just purchase two regular runways for 40,000 each in the shop and place both runways nextto each  other  to give it that double runway look like the aircraft carrier ships up for sale in the shop. Also another thing you may not know is you do not have to purchase the carrier holder decks to place your planes on. You can easily place your planes on your ships deck and they will still most definitely fly- as such.
I know you probably seen so much of my ship already that your sick of it, but look how I have the planes placed, also know that I do not have any deck on my ship and it is entirely made of lightweight 400mm large armor and you can place your planes directly on it without a deck. I hope this helps!